Mindfulness is the practice of maintaining a non-judgmental state of heightened or complete awareness of one’s thoughts, emotions or experiences on a moment-to-moment basis.
We believe positive change and lasting health begins with a healthy mindset. By approaching your health with the right core attitude, it becomes a journey of becoming a more complete individual in mind, body, and spirit.
- Changes brain structure to improve the ability to focus
- Increases one’s ability to manage pain and decreases healing time
- Leads to increases in brain gray matter density responsible for functions including learning and memory.
- Effective in treating stress-related health problems
- Increases resiliency to stress and boosts immune response
- Strengthens emotional coping skills
- Decreases emotionally reactive behavior
Note: if this is your first visit and you would like to register as a guest, please call our office to set up your brief intake appointment so that you can take advantage of this and all our free classes, workshops and lectures!
Space is limited; Reserve early.
Sifu Ed Monaghan
Owner/Head Instructor, Ekata Training Center